Hello! I haven't written any articles in a while, but I'm back! ♡ I haven't been using WHI that much lately, but I wanna change it!
Today I want to write this cute questions tag, it's inspired by an article from my lovely friend @FromAnotherDimension__ !



alter bridge, article, and Cookies image


So, let's start!

1. Do you believe in soul mates?


friendship, soulmates, and necklace imagequote, immortals, and soulmates aesthetic image
Yes! ♡

2. Diary or journal?


journal, bullet journal, and bujo imagejournal, journaling, and stationery image
Diary

3. Are you crushing on someone?


quotes, love, and crush imageblack&white, boys, and breakup image
Yes lol

4. Kissing in the dark or kissing in the rain?


love, kiss, and couple imagerain, love, and couple image
Both hahah

5. What is your favorite memory?


beach and palm trees imagebeach, marine, and nature image
I can't really choose one, b ut it will be probably from vacation by the sea ♡

6. What is your favorite flower?


sunflower, flowers, and yellow imageTemporarily removed
Sunflower

7. Have you ever been in love?


Temporarily removedlove, friends, and quotes image
I think so

8. Strawberry or vanilla?


milkshake, food, and chocolate imageImage by 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐱𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞
Both!!!

9. Describe your favorite smell?


perfume and ari imageImage by 🍃 Z ∆ H R ∆ K ∆ D I R I 🍃
Hmm that would be probably Ariana Grande's perfumes - I love Sweet Like Candy, Ari and God is a Woman fragrance

10. If you had three wishes, what would they be?


Temporarily removedalessia cara image
1. Stopping animal cruelty 2. Having enough money so I don't have to worry about them till the end of my life 3. Find the love of my life

11. Cookie dough or cookies?


Cookies, food, and chocolate imagefood, Cookies, and chocolate image
Cookies

12. Coffee or tea?


tea, aesthetic, and food imagedrink, coffee, and food image
Both!

13. Would you rather live in the sea with mermaids or in a forest with fairies?


mermaid, aesthetic, and ocean imageblue, fantasy, and mermaid image
Definitely in the sea with mermaids! I'm a sea lover, I wish I could live near the sea coast but sadly I live around 600 kilometers away from the coast :(

14. What's your middle name?


girl, hair, and brown imageoutfit, fashion, and style image
Maria

15. Favorite thing to do on rainy days?


beige, book, and books imagevan gogh, art, and vintage image
Reading or doing puzzles

16. How tall are you?


girl, icon, and ulzzang imageclothes, dress, and fashion image
171 cm (5'7)

17. What is your favorite holiday?


christmas, winter, and snow imageImage by 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐱𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞
Christmas!

18. Favorite song right now?


halsey imagelips and tattoo image
Honey by Halsey, I think I'm actually addicted to this song

19. 3 ways to win your heart?


makeup, rainbow, and beauty imageaesthetic, drinks, and luxury image
Tell me a honest compliment, being caring and supportive, bringing me food hahah

20. Current mood?


bed, chill, and morning imagefood and pasta image
Bored and hungry hahah
So, that's it for my come back article! Thank you sooo much for reading it, I hope you have an amazing day! ♡
Magda ♡










Superthumb




Superthumb




Superthumb














My Articles ✒️

by @maagdaaleena






Follow