Hello loves!


I hope everyone is healthy and is doing well :)

So one week passed by and I feel amazing. I'm healthy and I don't have Covid anymore. I've been working out almost every day, and on the days I don't work out, I walk a lot.

I've got really good breakfast recipes.

- chia pudding topped with fruit of your choice;

- granola with sour cream and banana;

- oatmeal topped with nuts and fruit;

- whole wheat bagels;


For snacks, I typically do some fruit topped with chia seeds or coconut sprinkles.


I make sure to have bread with just one meal or not at all because that makes me lose weight the fastest. Also in every meal, I incorporate some kind of veggie/fruit. I do intermittent fasting (15/9)


As I said in the previous post I work out T25 by Beachbody, usually before breakfast.


In the evening after dinner (when I fast), I usually make some tea or chew gum.


Also I drink a looooooooot of water.


That is for the updates! See you next week :) <3