Hello there.This is me again, every once in a year. It follow the first one created in september 2019 and the second created in october 2020.

Here are some facts that I can't show with pictures :


-I am 26 years old.
-I am an high sensitive person.
-My job is assistant.
-I deal with anxiety :)
-I am frensh.
-I was pretty sure to be an Hufflepuff but I am actually a Slytherin (That's what Pottermore Said XD)

Style

fashion, outfit, and style imagered, girl, and fashion imageoutfit, fashion, and minimalist imagefashion and korean image
Shoes

стиль imagefashion imageTemporarily removedautumn, fall, and leaves image
Colors

Inspiring Image on We Heart ItTemporarily removedyellow, aesthetic, and kindness imagesunflower, flowers, and yellow image
Mustard
Animals

cat, cute, and animal imageaesthetic, archive, and art imagesquirrel and animal imageanimal, hedgehog, and socks image
Movies

disney, dog, and 101 dalmatians imageedits and the grinch imagecartoon, disney, and pixar imageInspiring Image on We Heart It
All the dalmatians movies, the grinch (I have rewatched it so many times...), Luca (the cutest) and The Pursuit of Happyness (Well, I actually love every movies where Will Smith is.)
Tv-shows

anime, shun, and gif imageanime imagegif, the simpsons, and simpsons imageanime, bl, and kawaii image
Saint Seiya, Haikyuu, the simpsons and Heaven Official Blessing
Music

bts, seokjin, and hoseok imageImage by ZEHRAmelanie martinez imagekaty perry, Lady gaga, and bts image
BTS, Katy Perry, Mélanie Martinez and Ava Max
Passions

art, bujo, and bullet journal imagebook, coffee, and college imagemichaeljackson and kingofpop imagechocolate, delicious, and cream image
Journaling, Writing, Listening to music and cooking
Loves

bts, jhope, and hoseok imagemoon, sun, and aesthetic imagechristmas tree, light, and snow imageflowers, red, and yellow image
J-Hope, Astronomy, Christmas and Flowers
Saison

autumn, fall, and leaves imageTemporarily removeddog, animals, and autumn imageautumn image
Personality

Image by Vgilmore girls imageall, lara, and the imagebadass, rough, and dirty image
Quotes

wallpaper imageandroid, colors, and iphone imagemotivation and quotes image@veramontana image
More of my messy self :










Superthumb




Superthumb




Superthumb














[BOARD] Me. myself & I.

by @STDC_48






Follow








Here we are!