My goal way to read 10 books and I only read 7, but most of them were really good.

A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara


books, journal, and reading imagebook, read, and drink image
I had heard a lot about this book, so going into it I knew it was sad. It's a very heavy book, there are lots of touchy topics, but it was good. Once I got into the book I couldn't put it down and I needed to find out how it ended.

More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera


book, aesthetic, and drink imagebook, nails, and aesthetic image
I read this because I read They Both Die At The End. I liked it, but I wasn't too invested in the characters or the plot.

Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng


book, books, and reading imagebook, aesthetic, and aesthetics image
This was by far my favourite book that I read last year. I had wanted to read this book for a while and it is definitely worth the hype. There's so many plot twists and interesting aspects of this books. I recommend.

Normal People by Sally Rooney


books, girl, and home imageinspo, aesthetic, and books image
I had also heard a lot about this book, but I didn't really like it that much. I was pretty invested in the characters, but I didn't really like the choices they were making.

Everything I Know About Love by Dolly Alderton


book imagebed, bedroom, and bookshelf image
I was drawn to this book because I liked the cover, but it was good. I don't usually read memoirs, and I had never heard or the author before. The book is basically just her navigating her 20s.

Everything I Never Told You. by Celeste Ng


inspiration, aesthetic, and study imagebook, dark academia, and aesthetic image
Obviously I had to read another book by Celeste Ng because I liked the first one so much. I didn't like this one as much, but it was still really good. I like books like this because they're easy to read quickly.

Such A Fun Age by Kiley Reid


book, reading, and enjoy imagewhite image
I also loved this book. I think I read it in a week. Every chapter made the book more interesting. I didn't know that much about the book when I started reading it, so I was shocked once the story actually started to unfold. I recommend this one as well.
That's all. Thank you for reading










Superthumb




Superthumb




Superthumb














My articles

by @_sara12_






Follow








Check out my other articles