Hey guys! It’s Alison here, Happy Friday! Hope you had an amazing week, now that January is coming to end I always like to reflect on the month and see if I can improve on any habits that will help me for the up coming year 🌻


I am always trying new routines, ideas, inspiration and goals and I write articles on how to build on things, why things are helpful and understanding the way being productive and organised helps you.


Here are some of my previous articles:




article, college, and personal image✧ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐› ✧
WHY TIME-BLOCKING YOUR DAY IS IMPORTANT






advice, schedule, and university image✧ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐› ✧
Habits to build on for college🤍



So today I want to discuss looking at your week at a glance and how having a weekly routine is beneficial. I discussed time blocking and daily routines in previous articles but I have found this month if I take it week by week as it is easier to be more on task and not forget anything.
bed, beige tones, and beige imagefashion, girl, and coffee image

So here is some tips for a weekly routine:


  • Plan out your meals each day for the week
  • Allocate time for hobbies, personal goals and things you enjoy
  • Practice self care most days if not every second day
  • Put important tasks in your schedule first and work around them
  • Make sure you are getting enough sleep and time to relax
  • Exercise or even getting out for a walk a few times a week is healthy
  • Set aside time to complete study, learning or reading each week
  • Cleaning or doing laundry or tidying your space is essential to keep your environment organised
  • Journal, manifestations, gratitude journal can be a great way to let out emotions and set goals and expectations
  • Friendships and relationships as well as family are important add them into your routine or organise days where you see someone each week
  • Don’t spend all your time on your phone, social media or watching Netflix
  • With the new year create a vision board, a goal list or even a memory box to look back on 2022
coffee, glasses, and study imagesporty image
It is important that every person will have different goals, tasks, occupations, lives etc. so carting for your needs and schedule is always the main goal when creating a routine.

Things I will be adapting into my weekly routine:


  • Going to the gym four times a week
  • Walking my dog every day
  • Meal prepping my meals on a Sunday
  • Using Saturday to do things with friends, my family or going on a date
  • Having Wednesday and Thursdays as my days to study and do my assignments
  • Not spending time on my phone at night instead read a book
  • Waking up ten minutes earlier to stretch or do meditation before I start my day
  • Having a consistent skin care routine for the morning and evening
  • Drinking 2 litres of water everyday
  • Journal everyday and writing three things I’m grateful for each morning
bohemian, coffee, and flowers imagefashion, fashion inspiration, and fashionable image

Thank you so much for reading! Follow our page here:







✧ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐› ✧







✧ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛 ✧

@thehoneyclub

 






Follow








Follow my personal page here:







Alison๐Ÿฆ‹







Alison🦋

@wanderlust_adventuresx

 






Follow