hi friends,

i hope the new year is treating all of you well. i saw this article a while back and wanted to try it out.


inspired by :




aesthetic, questions, and articles image


which three words describe me best?


aesthetic, green, and shoes imageaesthetic, art, and beige image
anxious, loyal, independent

what are the most important things in life?


aesthetic, newspaper, and paris imagecity, aesthetic, and architecture image
friends, family, and making sure that you are happy

what values are important to me?


aesthetic imageaesthetic, music, and vintage image
kindness, an open mind, loyalty, honesty

what does my ideal life look like?


art imageImage by imathea
spending my days doing something that makes me genuinely happy

what is my biggest regret?


aesthetic, book, and psd imagebook and library image
staying in a friendship that was very toxic for me

what are my favorite childhood memories?


aesthetic, beach, and camping imagegirl, car, and aesthetic image
going on car rides with my family and loudly playing music

what makes those memories so special?


aesthetic, forest, and car imageawesome, car, and him image
i just remember feeling so happy and carefree all of those times

what is holding me back in life right now?


aesthetic, alternative, and art imageImage by cassie
anxiety and overthinking everything

what is my biggest strength?


aesthetic imageaesthetic, flowers, and roses image
being accepting and loyal

what allowed me to reach this far in life?


aesthetic and boys imageInspiring Image on We Heart It
honestly, i think it may just be that i've always felt like i needed to keep going on, no matter what.

what makes my life good?


dark academia, aesthetic, and friends imagebook, reading, and vintage image
my friends and books

am i happy with my life?


dark academia, drawing, and art imageaesthetic and boots image
i'm honestly not really sure. i've definitely been worse, but i've also been better

when am i most happy?


aesthetic, black, and dark imagecoffee, drink, and rain image
when i'm reading, writing or listening to music

do i like the person i am today?


art, painting, and aesthetic imageImage by tenderlygirl
not particularly, but i'm working on it

i hope you all enjoyed this article!


here are my other articles :











Superthumb




Superthumb




Superthumb














my articles

by @pixeldreams22






Follow