«───< Hello everybody! >───»


This is my first article, so It's going to be for knowing us a little bit. Ready?


Let's start!


Name


book, flowers, and aesthetic imagefashion, aesthetic, and sweaters image
Iraia

Zodiac sign


aesthetic, astrology, and constellation imageblack, tatoo, and tattoo image
Capricorn

Where I live?


basque country, fantasy, and hbo imagearchitecture, beautiful, and geography image
In the Basque Country, a beautiful place situated in the north of Spain and the south of France with a lot of mountains and beaches.

Languages I speak


frases, personas, and alma imagefrases, letras, and quotes image
Spanish, Basque and English. I'm also learning French at school, but I don't like it.

Personality


flowers, wallpaper, and butterfly imagequotes, beautiful, and heart image
I think I'm a kind person that loves helping others. Most of my friends say that I'm intelligent, and I think it's true, but I don't like saying it. I'm really creative. I'm also very stubborn and lazy. I think that I'm shy with people I don't know a lot, because I do a very good image abot then and I feel insecure, but when I know you I speak a lot!

Hobbies


cat, animal, and book imagebear, come, and people image
I really like playing with animals or being with my firends. I also like a lot drawing or dancing although I'm not so good at the second one. I like reading as well, but now I'm not reading a lot.

Favourites


Books


okay, iphone, and the fault in our stars imagenevermoor, jessica townsend, and jupiter north imagebook, quotes, and love imagebooks, wizard, and magyk image
The falut in our stars, Nevermoor, Eleanor & Park and Septimus are definitively my favourite books (or book series). They are all amazing, creative and original! I also like a lot The boy in the striped pajamas.

Movies


films, haley lu richardson, and five feet apart imagedisney, disney movie, and encanto imagedisney, inside out, and joy imageballet, boy, and Billy Elliot image
I think that Five feet apart, Encanto, Inside out and Billy Elliot are really great films. I'm a Disney lover, so it's normal loving Disney films. I also like a lot Harry Potter, but in this case I prefer the books.

Food


pasta, lasagna, and food imagebrownies, chocolate, and dessert imageImage by 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐱𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞drink, fruit, and lemon image
I LOVE all type of pasta or desserts, but my favourites are lasagna and brownie. I also love avocado and tea or infusions, my favourite is the one with berries.

Colors


aesthetic imageaesthetic, beautiful, and aqua imagebook, aesthetic, and reading imagedark academia, light academia, and academia aesthetic image
Yellow is my favourite color, I love it! It transmit a lot of happyness and light. I also like turquoise/aqua because it reminds me of the sea. Other colors that I like a lot are neutral colors like cream or brown. They convey calm and warmth, and are very homely, what makes them perfect for house or autumn/winter outfits.

This is everything for today! Bye!