Hello! So here I am, stuck at home because of quarantine and writing another questions article - they are so fun to make!
I got inspired by this article:



article, dreams, and games image


So, let's start!

1. What superpower would you like to have?


abduction, alien, and alien craft imageImage by claudia
Definitely teleportation! Just imagine how easy it will be to travel then!

2. What color would you dye your hair?


hair and red imagehair and girl image
Ginger

3. What's your dream place to visit?


usa, wyoming, and yellowstone national park imagefinland imagebali, beach, and indonesia imageholiday, indonesia, and vacation image
Yellowstone National Park in US, Lapland in Finland and Bali in Indonesia

4. Describe your fashion style in one word.


nike, fashion, and style imagefashion, outfit, and style image
Comfortable

5. How much time do you spend on this app?


iphone, travel, and sky imageTemporarily removed
I have no idea, maybe around 20 minutes

6. Lemons or lime?


Image by Mary Nacca 🐼drink, lemon, and summer image
Lemon

7. Can you say I love you in 5 languages?


quotes and love is love imageaesthetic, goals, and lovers image
Yes, actually in seven - in English, Polish, French, German, Swedish, Norwegian and Spanish!

8. Stay in quarantine alone or with family?


friends, pizza, and tv show imagedog, troye sivan, and troye image
With family of course (including my dog)

9. Converse or vans?


shoes, vans, and pink imagetattoo, flowers, and vans image
Vans

10. If Jurrasic park were real, would you visit it?


Jurassic Park image1990s, 90s, and cinema image
Of course, that would be so fun!

11. Would you date someone who is 10 years older than you?


Image by zarina♡pretty little liars, pll, and aria montgomery image
Yes

12. Do you have a fav pet name?


dog, puppy, and animal imagedog, puppy, and animal image
Not really, but I would like to name my next dog Coco

13. What you did before you went to bed last night?


rain, bedroom, and bed imagesunset, bedroom, and room image
I've been watching some random TikToks lol

14. What would you like to say to the last person you kissed?


dog and cute imagekylie jenner, dog, and puppy image
That would be my dog lol so I would tell him that he is the cutest dog on earth

15. Would you fall in love with someone over the internet?


internet, pink, and quotes imagephone case image
I met two of my best friends online, sooo everything is possible!
That's it for this article! Thank you so so much for reading it, and I hope to see you in my next article ♡
Magda ♡










Superthumb




Superthumb




Superthumb














My Articles ✒️

by @maagdaaleena






Follow