Hey! Here I am answering new 100 questions 😄


I was inspired by:




100, canada, and toronto image


1. Where are you right now?

In my bed


2. What does your name mean?

In Finnish language it means Sea.


3. Do you have any nicknames?

No


4. What is your favorite part of your body?

I don't know, I like everything. Maybe smile 😄


5. Do you have any pets right now?

No


6. How many people have you dated?

Three


7. What is your favorite genre of music?

Rock, alternative, but I like almost all kind of music 🎧


8. What phone do you have?

Huawei Mate 10 Pro


9. When was the last time you cried?

I think a few weeks ago


10. If you were someone else, would you be friends with yourself?

Yes


11. Do you want kids?

Yes


12. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?

Gibraltar


13. What age is ideal to live until?

As much as God ordained


14. What time do you naturally wake up?

7.30 - 8.00 am


15. Who is the last person you held hands with?

My nephew


16. Have you ever been heartbroken?

Yes


girl, music, and Taylor Swift imageaesthetic, library, and autumn image

17. What is your favorite perfume?

Black Opium - YSL


18. What is your favorite brand of shoes?

Adidas


19. Are you afraid of falling in love?

Actually yes, after last heartbreak I just don't let anyone close..


20. Are you a good texter?

I think I am


21. Do you enjoy talking to strangers?

Sometimes


22. Do you enjoy boys or girls more as friends?

Boys. I get along with them so easily and there's no drama


23. What is something you love about your home?

The view from my terrace 😍🌅


24. What has been the hardest year for you?

2016


25. Would you be/have you ever been into drugs or smoking?

I've tried cigarettes but didn't like it. Never tried drugs and never will.


26. Are all your grandparents alive?

Just my mother's parents


27. When was the last time you had a sleepover?

Maybe two years ago, idk


28. What is your favorite school subject?

I'm not in school anymore, but I liked almost everything. I'd say History and Geography maybe


29. Who can always make you smile no matter what?

My friends


30. Are goodbyes hard for you?

Sometimes, it depends


31. Do you think anyone has feelings for you?

I don't know


32. What is your biggest achievement so far?

My college and work


33. Are you an introvert or extrovert?

I think I am both, it depends on people I'm with and situations I'm into


34. How many hugs do you get a day?

None


35. Do you believe in God?

Yes 🙏🏻❤️


36. What is an important quality you need in your partner?

Loyalty and honesty


37. What extreme sport would you try?

I'd love to skydive


38. What is your dream job?

Acting


39. Is your birthday important to you?

Sometimes haha


40. Are you good at apologies?

I don't know


41. What is your worst habit?

Procrastination


42. Do you make enough money?

Maybe


43. Would you kiss someone the same gender as you?

Depends


44. Have you ever had braces?

No


45. Are you an emotional person?

Yes


46. What is your favorite cake?

Anything chocolate


47. Are you sarcastic?

Yes


48. What is your dream date?

Somewhere alone, with a beautiful view, food or drinks, and where we can get to know each other


sunset, beach, and couple imagecouple and love image

49. What are you most thankful for?

Health


50. Do you believe in life outside Earth?

Yes


51. What motivates you out of bed each day?

Life haha


52. Do you read?

Yes, a lot 📚


53. Do you like any type of performance?

Yes


54. How do you sleep?

On my back or side


55. What is your favorite way to relax?

Turning off my phone and read a book or go for a walk


56. What time do you usually go to sleep?

10.30 - 11.00 pm


57. What's something interesting you did today?

Watched LOTR again, it's one of my favorites


58. Have you ever broken someone's heart?

I think not


59. Is cheating something that can be forgiven?

I don't think so, cheaters almost always do it again


60. Do you believe in ghosts?

Partially


61. Did you have a happy childhood?

Yes


62. Do you keep a journal or diary?

Yes


63. What's the best place you've been to?

Istanbul


64. What's the worst place you've ever been?

I don't know


65. What is a random goal you have for yourself this year?

Get healthier


66. Do you like the way you look?

Yes


67. Do you enjoy driving?

Sometimes. I better like to ride along


68. Are you close to your family?

Idk, it's not that we're close and it's not that we're not close lol


69. What would you like to tell your past self?

Listen to your guts.


70. Where do you want to live?

I'd like to live some time in Sweden or in London. But I also love living in Croatia


71. What is your favorite drink?

Water and coffee


72. Can you play any instruments?

No


73. How many best friends do you have?

Two


74. Do you enjoy wearing formal outfits?

Yes


75. Do you enjoy wearing bathing suits?

Yes


76. How do you feel about school?

I liked it, now it's finished


77. If you had to dye your hair, what color would you pick?

I've dyed it ginger, black, blonde, pink, purple, blonde again.. Now I'm growing my natural dark brown


78. If you could choose your death, how would you die?

Idk


79. What would you name your future kids?

Leo and Hazal


80. What would you do if you won the lottery?

Invest and travel


81. What has been the worst moment in life?

Summer 2016


82. What has been the best moment?

All my travels, degree, work.. I have a lot of best moments


beauty, body, and fashion imagebeauty, fashion, and sea image

83. What is something you are jealous of?

When some people get everything they want without doing anything for it


84. What is your biggest pet peeve?

Chewing loudly and with open mouth


85. What moment has been the most meaningful?

I have a few of them


86. What is your middle name?

I don't have it


87. Would you ever like to be famous?

Yes


88. What is your dream home like?

House with not a lot of neighbours, and with a nice view


89. What is your favorite sound?

Waves at the beach at summer, crackling fire at fireplace at winter


90. What is your favorite smell?

Vanilla and fresh coffee


91. What is your favorite word?

Idk


92. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?

Sweden


93. What is your favorite playlist called?

Currently on my playlist is only Ed Sheeran - Equals


94. What is something random that makes you feel good?

Hanging out with friends and self care


95. What are some of your favorite quotes?

Sometimes your plans don't work out because God has better ones.


96. Do you think we are living in a simulation?

No 🤦‍♀️


97. Are you happy?

Yes 😄


98. What color brings you peace?

Green


99. Morning, Afternoon, Evening or Night?

Morning


100. What flowers would you like to be given?

Roses


That's the end! Thank you for reading 😄


FireproofSoul xx


Check out my other collections:











Superthumb




Superthumb




Superthumb














travel. ✈✈

by @fireproofsoul






Follow

















Superthumb




Superthumb




Superthumb














Lovely 💕

by @fireproofsoul






Follow