How long have you been into anime?


I’ve been into anime since 1997.


First manga you read?


Technically it was a random volume of Shonen Jump, which had a mix of chapters from different manga. It had Claymore, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, etc.


my hero academia image

However, if we’re talking a full manga, then it was (The) Prince of Tennis. A manga I never actually finished seeing as I only own the first 9 volumes. I kind of gave up on it to be honest.


prince of tennis image

First anime you watched?


anime, manga, and naruto image
Dragon Ball Z

First movie you watched?


dragon ball image
Dragon Ball: Curse of the Blood Rubies

Last manga you read?


fanart and wolfs rain image
Wolf’s Rain

Last anime you watched?


anime, king, and series image
Shaman King (2021)

Last movie you watched?


anime, dbs, and dragon ball image
Dragon Ball Super: Broly

Favorite Manga?


I don’t really have one due to the fact that I don’t read much, and if I do, I don’t always finish.


Favorite Anime?


anime, anime girl, and anime boy image
My Hero Academia

Favorite Movie?


kiki, kikis delivery service, and studio ghibli image
Kiki’s Delivery Service

Favorite Genre?


Shounen, Shoujo, and pretty much anything to do with dueling and/or fighting of some kind.


Favorite Male Protagonist?


anime, dragon ball, and dbs image
Son Goku | Dragon Ball; Dragon Ball Z; Dragon Ball GT; Dragon Ball Super

Favorite Female Protagonist?


sailor moon, usagi tsukino, and princess serenity image
Tsukino Usagi/Sailor Moon | Sailor Moon

Favorite Male Antagonist?


anime, manga, and dbz image
Frieza | Dragon Ball Z; Dragon Ball GT; Dragon Ball Super

Favorite Female Antagonist?


Image by lilielgarza
Queen Beryl | Sailor Moon

Favorite Male Character?


shoto todoroki image
Todoroki Shoto | My Hero Academia

Favorite Female Character?


dragon ball, dragonball z, and twitter image
18 | Dragon Ball Z; Dragon Ball GT; Dragon Ball Super

Favorite Animal Sidekick?


cat, sailor moon, and anime imageartemis, sailor moon eternal, and artemis human image
Artemis | Sailor Moon

Favorite MalexFemale Ship?


Image by Yomna Appo Al Alaanime, naruto, and naruhina image
NaruHina | Naruto; Naruto: Shippuden; Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Favorite MalexMale Ship?


Image by angiemoon
Victuuri | Yuri!!! On Ice

Favorite FemalexFemale Ship?


haruka tenoh and michiru imagemichiru kaioh, haruka tenoh, and sailor neptune image
HaruMichi/UranusNeptune | Sailor Moon

Favorite Friendship?


yu yu hakusho, urameshi yusuke, and kuwabara kazuma image
Urameshi Yusuke & Kuwabara Kazuma | Yu Yu Hakusho

Favorite Rivalry?


duel monsters, yugioh, and yu gi oh image
Muto Yugi & Kaiba Seto | Yu-Gi-Oh!

Favorite Group/Squad/Team?


anime, aph, and art image
The Bad Touch Trio | Hetalia: Axis Powers; Hetalia: World Stars

Favorite Power?


anime, dbs, and goku imageanime, dbs, and dbz image
Autonomous Ultra Instinct | Dragon Ball Super

Favorite Attack?


goku, vegeta, and galick gun image
Galick Gun | Dragon Ball Z; Dragon Ball GT; Dragon Ball Super

Favorite Weapon?


kisame, akatsuki, and naruto image
Samehada | Naruto; Naruto: Shippuden

Favorite Battle/Duel/Fight?


son goku, jiren, and doctrina egoísta image
Son Goku vs Jiren | Dragon Ball Super

Favorite Art Style/Animation?


Image by ⠀
Black Butler

Favorite Male Character Design?


Image by Abbie
Takami Keigo/Hawks | My Hero Academia

Favorite Female Character Design?


anime, anime girl, and hero image
Usagiyama Rumi/Mirko | My Hero Academia

Favorite OP?


Merry-Go-Round - MAN WITH A MISSION | My Hero Academia OP 9


Favorite ED?


70cm Shihounomadobe - ROTTENGRAFFTY | Dragon Ball Super ED 10


Favorite OST?


anime, yu yu hakusho, and yusuke urameshi image
Yu Yu Hakusho

Favorite Character Song?


Dreams Eye - Hino Satoshi/Tiger’s Eye, Toyonaga Toshiyuki/Hawks Eye, & Aoi Shouta/Fish Eye | Sailor Moon


Favorite Reboot/Remake?


anime and shaman king image
Shaman King

Favorite Spin-off/Continuation?


goku, gohan, and dragon ball image
Dragon Ball Z

Favorite Live Action Adaptation?


anime, manga, and drama image
Ouran High School Host Club

Favorite Stage Play/Musical Adaptation?


japan, musical, and My Hero imageapplause, sailor moon, and 2015 image
Sailor Moon/Seramyu

Favorite Video Game Adaptation?


dragon ball, dragon ball z, and dragonballz image
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Cutest Male Character?


izzy, digimon, and digimon adventure image
Koshiro Izumi | Digimon Adventure

Cutest Female Character?


hetalia, girl, and liechtenstein image
Liechtenstein | Hetalia: Axis Powers; Hetalia: World Stars

Most Attractive Male Character?


anime, kuroshitsuji, and sebastian michaelis image
Sebastian Michaelis | Black Butler

Most Attractive Female Character?


manga, mirko, and bnha image
Usagiyama Rumi/Mirko | My Hero Academia

Most Annoying Male Character?


icon and anime image
Monoma Neito | My Hero Academia

Most Annoying Female Character?


anime, manga, and deathnote image
Amane Misa | Death Note

The manga/anime/movie that made you laugh the most?


anime, aph, and art image
Hetalia

The chapter/scene/moment that made you laugh the most?


It wasn’t a moment from any of the original works, but an abridged version.


More specifically episode 18 of DBZA when Vegeta finds out Gohan took the dragon ball he tried to hide, and all you hear is him screaming for like a solid minute. When it showed the future and you could still hear him scream, that had me in tears I was laughing so hard.


The manga/anime/movie that made you cry the most?


anime, cartoon, and female imageclannad image
Clannad & Clannad: After Story

The chapter/scene/moment that made you cry the most?


It was towards the end of the twelfth episode of the first season of Inuyasha titled ‘The Soul Piper and the Mischievous Little Soul’, where Kagome tries to save Mayu’s soul by convincing her to make up with her mother; as well as afterwards when she asks for forgiveness before telling her mother goodbye.


I remember it being the first episode I ever watched and it broke me.


The character death that made you cry the most?


Full Metal Alchemist image
Maes Hughes | Fullmetal Alchemist

The character death that upset you the most?


naruto, neji hyuga, and neji image
Hyuga Neji | Naruto; Naruto: Shippuden

The manga you’ve re-read the most?


I have no idea.


The anime/movie you’ve rewatched the most?


dragon ball z, goku, and dbz imageImage by Kiki Zelaquete
Either Dragon Ball Z or Yu Yu Hakusho.

The shortest manga you’ve read?


sailor moon, anime, and sailor v imagewolf's rain image
Codename: Sailor V & Wolf’s Rain | 2 Volumes

The longest manga you’ve read?


I have no idea.


The shortest anime you’ve watched?


anime, flcl, and mecha image
FLCL | 6 Episodes

The longest anime you’ve watched?


dragon ball z, goku, and vegeta image
Dragon Ball Z | 291 Episodes

The manga/anime/movie you regret reading/watching?


I'm not entirely sure, but probably some random hentai.


A reboot/remake you’d like to see?


samurai warriors, ronin warriors, and yoroidensamuraitroopers image
Ronin Warriors

A reboot/remake that didn’t need to exist?


I haven’t personally seen one that I’ve thoroughly disliked, so I don’t have a solid answer at the moment.


A spin-off you’d like to see?


A Sailor Moon spinoff based in Crystal Tokyo and focusing on Chibimoon and the Sailor Quartet would be nice.


sailor moon, sailor chibi moon, and chibiusa imageamazoness quartet, sailor moon, and sailor moon eternal image

A spin-off that didn’t need to exist?


Dragon Ball GT, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon, anything after Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s, etc.


As you can see, I’m not much of a spin-off person. Like most things it’s a hit or miss, but mostly a miss in my case.


A live action adaptation you’d like to see?


anime, anime girl, and handsome image
Fruits Basket

A live action adaptation that didn’t need to exist?


dragon ball, evolution, and lame image
Dragonball Evolution

A stage play/musical adaptation you’d like to see?


Image by Saida Nour
Yuri!!! On Ice

A stage play/musical adaptation that didn’t need to exist?


I haven’t personally seen one that I’ve thoroughly disliked, so I don’t have a solid answer at the moment.


A video game adaptation you’d like to see?


An otome styled Hetalia game would be everything.


aph and hetalia image

A video game adaptation that didn’t need to exist?


I haven’t personally played one that I’ve thoroughly disliked, so I don’t have a solid answer at the moment.


A crossover you’d like to see?


my hero academia and boku no hīrō akademia imagegroup, shippuden, and naruto image
My Hero Academia & Naruto

A popular manga/anime/movie you like/love?


mha, boku no hero academia, and my hero academia image
My Hero Academia

A popular manga/anime/movie you dislike/hate?


I don’t particularly dislike or hate it, but I’m very indifferent to One Piece.


brook, one piece, and franky image

A manga/anime/movie you wish was more popular?


anna, shaman, and team image
Shaman King

Have you ever read an entire manga in one sitting?


Yes I have.


Have you ever read a manga with more than 10 volumes?


Yes I have.


Have you ever read a manga with more than 30 volumes?


Technically no.


Have you ever read a manga with more than 50 volumes?


Technically no.


Have you ever watched an entire anime in one sitting?


Yes I have.


Have you ever watched an anime with more than 12 episodes?


Yes I have.


Have you ever watched an anime with more than 25 episodes?


Yes I have.


Have you ever watched an anime with more than 50 episodes?


Yes I have.


Have you ever watched an anime with more than 100 episodes?


Yes I have.


Have you ever dropped a manga/anime? If so, why?


I’ve dropped quite a few and usually it's because it either doesn’t keep me wanting to come back for more or I just simply lose interest.


Have you ever cosplayed? If so, how long have you been cosplaying? What was your first cosplay?


Yes I have. I’ve been doing so since 2011 and my first official cosplay was Deidara from Naruto: Shippuden.


akatsuki, naruto, and anime image

Have you ever been to a convention?


Yes I have.


Do you own any merchandise?


Yes I do.


You get to bring 1 male character back from the dead, who do you choose?


naruto and neji hyuga image
Hyuga Neji | Naruto; Naruto: Shippuden

You get to bring 1 female character back from the dead, who do you choose?


midnight, mha, and bnha imagemidnight, mha, and bnha image
Kayama Nemuri/Midnight | My Hero Academia

You get to have 1 male character as your best friend, who do you choose?


anime, naruto, and naruto uzumaki image
Uzumaki Naruto | Naruto; Naruto: Shippuden; Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

You get to have 1 female character as your best friend, who do you choose?


aesthetic, anime, and anime girl image
Grell Sutcliff | Black Butler // Grell is canonically transgender, so yeah.

You get to have 1 character as your father, who do you choose?


anime, manga, and daddyaizawa image
Aizawa Shota/Eraser Head | My Hero Academia

You get to have 1 character as your mother, who do you choose?


art, my hero academia, and boku no image
Midoriya Inko | My Hero Academia

You get to have 1 character as your brother, who do you choose?


gohan image
Son Gohan | Dragon Ball Z; Dragon Ball GT; Dragon Ball Super

You get to have 1 character as your sister, who do you choose?


anime, art, and girl image
Yaoyorozu Momo | My Hero Academia

You get to have 1 character as your husbando, who do you choose?


naruto, neji hyuga, and neji image
Hyuga Neji | Naruto; Naruto: Shippuden

You get to have 1 character as your waifu, who do you choose?


anime, prohero, and anime girl image
Usagiyama Rumi/Mirko | My Hero Academia

You get to have 1 character as your son, who do you choose?


animation, anime, and boku no hero academia imageanime, midoriya, and mahoro image
Shimano Katsuma | My Hero Academia

You get to have 1 character as your daughter, who do you choose?


anime, anime girl, and eri image
Eri | My Hero Academia

In terms of personality, which character are you most like?


bnha, present mic, and hizashi yamada image
Yamada Hizashi/Present Mic | My Hero Academia

In terms of appearance, which character are you most like?


basket, belgium, and tomato image
Belgium | Hetalia: Axis Powers; Hetalia: World Stars // The only thing I’m missing is the bangs.