saw the me vs my brother tag so i wanted to do one with both of my siblings and i. here's the one i found to get inspired by, make sure to check it out;




article, tag, and articles image



appearance


my brother, the oldest


boy and vintage imageboy, aesthetic, and tattoo image
tall, a little over 2m / 6'7 or 6'8. dark brown short hair. blue / grey eyes. tan skin. softest eyes. 12 tattoos all around his body.

me, the middle


eyes, aesthetic, and beauty imagestyle and Tattoos image
tall, 183 cm / 6ft. light brown hair at collarbone length. blue / grey eyes. pale skin. brightest smile. 8 tattoos only on arms.

my sister, the youngest


girl, aesthetic, and blonde imageeye, green, and pale image
tall, 169 cm (i know nice) / 5'6.5. dirty blonde hair to the hips. green / blue / grey eyes. tan skin. prettiest. natural beauty.

personality


my brother


Image by Moon HDchat, no, and sass image
24. can act tough but is the most caring human for the ones he holds dear. sarcastic. spending time with girlfriend.

me


girl and gracie abrams imageImage by 𓂀
20. graduated high school / gymnasium. shy and awkward at times but at the right times and the right people, i can be funny happy me. anyways definitely the family disappointment lmao.

my sister


bored, lorelai gilmore, and Lauren Graham imageasian, dancing, and korean image
15. studies currently in 9th grade. gymnastics. tiktok. holds more than she lets out. laughs. has lots of friends and knows she's one of the popular girls.

hobbies / interests


my brother


90s, aesthetics, and boys imagewine, socks, and winter image
play the guitar. building/redoing buildings. music. creating song mixes. drawing. movies. reading. hiking. exploring. snorkling.

me


meme imagegif image
art. drawing. music. painting. partying. creative projects. reading. watching tv shows and movies, especially comfort ones i've watched multiple times. gaming. snorkling.

my sister


bedtime, book, and books imagefriends and laptop image
clothing. fashion. friends. tiktok. self/skincare. dancing. clothing design and diys. gymnastics. reading. movies and tv shows. taking pictures. instagram.

style


my brother


tattoo and ink imageboy, coffee, and morning image
neutrals. hoodies and big, long t-shirts. always wears a bracelet i made for him. always wears nice button up for nice occasions.

me


fashion, colors, and style imagefashion, outfit, and style image
mainly basic with jeans and a hoodie, but dresses up for partying and nicer occasions. mix of neutrals and colors. mix of silver and gold jewelry- mostly silver. 7 ear piercings.

my sister


clothes, comfy, and hoodie imageImage by vodkabitchess
follows new trends and whatever she likes wearing. mix of neutrals and colors. gold jewelry and hair accessories.

zodiac


my brother


crush, december, and november imagegray, spooky, and tattoo image
sagittarius.

me


astrology, horoscope, and signs imagecoffee and mood image
taurus.

my sister


aquarius, cancer, and Leo imageImage by Rosalie H. ♡
gemini.

season


my brother


couple, love, and Relationship imagebeach, sea, and aesthetic image
loves the heat in the summer.

me


Image by Queenblack92autumn, forest, and fall image
i'm an autumn gal.

my sister


fashion, summer, and beach imageaesthetic image
she loves the summer.

animal


my brother


Temporarily removedTemporarily removed
i'm not sure but i think dogs and deer.

me


tiger, animal, and theme imagewolf, animal, and sleep image
i love big cats like tigers, cheetas and so on, and also wolves.

my sister


adorable, cute, and dog imagedog, cute, and puppy image
dogs.

music genre


my brother


theme imageasap rocky, rapper, and asap image
pop, rap, 80-90's pop and soft rock.

me


Avril Lavigne, bite me, and music imagelinkin park image
indie pop, indie/alternative, 80-90-2000-2010's pop and soft rock and a little rock.

my sister


cat, green, and music imagesour and olivia rodrigo image
pop, 2000-2010's pop and party songs.

movie genre


my brother


blood, boy, and mad imagehorror, aesthetic, and movies image
horror movies.

me


Marvel, spiderman, and peter parker imagedisney, rapunzel, and tangled image
comedy, fantasy and animation.

my sister


movie, disney, and aesthetic imageaesthetic, apple, and girl image
drama and romantic-comedies.

color


my brother


stars, night, and sky imageplanet, earth, and blue image
navy blue.

me


block, color, and deep imageheart, background, and editing image
green.

my sister


nails, shoes, and pink imagearchive, theme pic, and light archive image
brown.

hiiii! i liked making this and i hope you liked it too. have a lovely day.

too many different collections used and i've honestly lost track of the ones, so i'll only link a collection with all of my articles gathered instead for you guys. i'd appreciate if you'd check some of them out;


<3










Superthumb




Superthumb




Superthumb














ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄʟᴇs

by @signekonggaard






Follow








sincerely.