This is how I would do a moodboard of some of the sixteen personalities, this is part one because it's a lot of personalities, but I love it and I'll do them all in two parts.

I really enjoy seeing these things and also making them, so I sincerely hope that anyone who sees this will identify with or like the result.


I'm very excited, let's get started


INFP, the idealist :))


(Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving)


It's as if you live on the edge of a mirror country where mundane objects come to life, where flora and fauna take on almost human qualities, that's what I like most about you.


My song for you:

Water Fountain- Alec Benjamin


aesthetic, art, and dark academia imagebeige, infp, and light academia imageaesthetic, Letter, and rose imageaesthetic, classics, and history image
"For the ones who dream of stranger worlds"

ENFJ The giver :))


(Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging)


The personality that can change the colors of the world, you always have comforting words to whisper at night, you are everyone's friend and you are the only one who can persuade the sun to make an eclipse.


My song for you:

OKAY OKAY- Alessia Cara


cake, food, and green imageImage by boqacare ✧˖*°࿐flowers, white, and aesthetic imageaesthetic, cool, and green image
"Honey, be careful, the word when it doesn't give life; it kills.
... I have been killed so many times
But I learned to heal"

INFJ The protector :))


(Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging)


The kind of people who quietly say "I love you" to fictional characters in books and movies, the kind of people who can spend hours looking out the window and dreaming of touching the clouds.


My song for you:

Sweet creature- Harry Styles


aesthetic, food, and alternative imagebeige aestethic imagebeige, clothes, and aesthetic imageart, aesthetic, and book image
"I'm sorry"
"You say that a lot"
"I feel it a lot"

ISTJ The duty fulfiller :))


(introversion, sensing, thinking, judgment)


I describe you as the calm after the storm. You are always there when they need you, and your hugs convey an indescribable love. You have a sacred routine and you always finish your tasks on time. You are calm, you are peace, the world waits for you.


My song for you:

Dancing with a stranger- Sam Smith


aesthetic, tumblr, and minimal imageaesthetic, theme, and tumblr imagestudy, aesthetic, and book imagewhite hair, white aestethic, and aestethic girl image
"-It'd take hours to explain"
"-I'd listen to you for hours"

ENFP The inspirer :))


(Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving)


You are the color, you are an aurora borealis, you are the candles on a birthday cake; full of wishes to fulfill, with confetti in the soul. You are an outgoing heart who does not like to admit it, and even if you are crying over a conflict you can bring out the colorful side of tears. You inspire


My song for you:

Ice cream- Mika


candle, aesthetic, and home imagemakeup, pastel makeup, and pastel lover imageflowers, aesthetic, and fashion imagedress, clothes, and aesthetic image
"If you felt cute, don´t delete it later."

ISFP The artist :))


(Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, Perceiving)


Your head is always in a collage, your ideas scrambled into the scents of oil paint. You cannot concentrate for more than five minutes because you have so much to give that you cannot sit still. Your hands are beautiful, because with them you transplant good energy to the flowers


My song for you:

Someone to you- Banners


blue, painting, and artist aesthetic imageblue, painting, and tatto imageaesthetic, article, and vogue imageblue, painting, and artist aesthetic image
"I am mine, before i am ever anyone else's"

INTP The thinker :))


(introverted, intuitive, thinking, perceiving)


Enjoying staying up when everyone else is asleep, having conversations at two in the morning about things you know you should keep to yourself. Coffee with milk and poetry in the eyes.

And always, with the best wallpapers and half-accommodated hair.


My song for you:

On se sent seul- Navii


Image by 120maybellineImage by 120maybellineImage by 120maybellineImage by 120maybelline
"Actually, life is beautiful and i have time"

ESFP The performer :))


(extraverted, sensing, feeling, perceiving)


Those souls who sing at full volume in the car and in the shower, love to socialize; even with the butterflies.

Always with the windows open and the dreamy eyes, with golden stars on the lips.

Loving and dedicating songs to the wind.


my song for you:

Manic monday- The bangles


Image by Diamond ENTImage by 120maybellineImage by 120maybellinefashion, rainbow, and style image
"Dare to create the life you want for yourself, because tell me, when was the last time you did something for the first time'"

-------------------


That was all for now, I hope you liked it and that you could see your personality type here, in case not, wait for the second part to upload, I will not take long to publish it.


Thanks for reading, I love you.

You can follow me if you want us to keep in touch







120maybelline







120maybelline

@120maybelline

 






Follow