I am no expert but as I have heard so much about manifestation and we are finishing this year and I wanted to do this exercise for myself so I thought that all the info I found could be useful. I got this from different articles and videos so here there are some steps and tips to start manifesting c:


Tips


- Be clear

- Write it down

- High vibration

- Having good vibes

- Be mindful and thankful

- Be flexible & trust the process

- Focus on the right things, put energy in the action

- Be patient

- Staying Present


black and white, city, and fashion imageblack and white, summer, and fashion image

Take Concrete Steps


1) Set your intention.

2) Visualize it - Be specific What, Where, How

3) Take action – Work towards your goals, do your part

4) Avoid thoughts or feelings that go against your intention.


coffee, cold, and fashion imageinspiration, planning, and bujo imagecafe, coffee, and goals imagebalcony, summertime, and book image

I hope this was useful

And have an amazing 2022

A

xx


PS: dm me if you used this as inspiration and I invite you to read my other articles c:




2020, article, and hobbies image


Here is my manifestation for 2022