Hi lovely readers

It's already the end of 2021 and the beginning of a new year.

and how am I to miss this opportunity to write something related to plans, resolutions...?


Anyway, Nobody's gonna forget how chaotic this year was, but also nobody will forget how all the events showed us and allowed us to embrace meaningful stuff, to value a lot of things that we once took for granted, how all the events taught us and allowed us to grow in a way we had never imagined.


So in today's article entitled “habits, values I’m taking into 2022”, I'm going to list some of the things I want to keep doing for the next year, and some things I want to keep in mind throughout the upcoming days, experiences and challenges.


mountains, flowers, and window imageart, writing, and junk journal image

Habits:


After putting massive effort in doing a lot of things, doing everything suggested by people I look up to, I'm now more at peace with prioritizing quality over quantity, with sticking to things that do good to me (without looking for something better)


the lack of consistency is the real problem, not the lack of life-changing things, ideas, plans...


  • Reading:
angelic, ethereal, and obsolescence imagebook, reading, and coffee image
because I love reading, because I much prefer reading something I enjoy and interested in than wasting hours of my day in social media or in overthinking and worrying and because doing so will push me to take more good actions that lead to good outcomes.
  • Moving my body:
eyebrow, kim kardashian, and motivation quotes imagequotes, words, and love image
at the very beginning, I decided to work out to lose weight, to have a fit body but now that I achieved my goal and did get the results that I wanted
I want to keep moving my body consistently and intentionally: maybe not as hard and intense as i used to, but still making time for strengthing, moving, stretching every muscle that exists
  • Reflecting and Journaling:
books, journaling, and journals imageconfidence, empowerment, and frases image
Journaling for clarity, for calmness, and for finding solutions,
Reflecting on all of the days, weeks, on my routines and systems to identify what worked for me and what didn't, to identify the areas that i need to work on and focus on more.
  • Setting goals and challenges:
idea, journal, and journaling imagelife, qoute, and text image
I mean I did live a period of my life, with no goal to look up to and no challenge that sparks my excitement and it was a nightmare, the worst period ever.
they can be small or big but they have to exist for my own happiness.

Values:


  • Flexibility:
quotes, motivation, and smile imageaesthetic, flowers, and haïr image
no one can ever know what would happen in the near or far future, but he can always be determined enough to achieve all his goals, he can always find the hope and compassion in those dark days, he can always stop playing the victim card and actually start living with the things he has and gifted with, he can always look for all the opportunities that can help him reach faster, learn things and do good stuff to everyone around him.

  • Logic:
quotes, life, and motivation imagemotivation, quote, and quotes image
using logic to stop setting high unreal expectations, using logic to come in termes with all the imperfactions, mistakes, obstacles and knowing the meaning and the necessity of them.
  • Knowledge:
quotes and zendaya imagequotes, life, and mind image
cause knowledge is power, knowledge will open a lot of opportunities for you and will help you solve a lot of problems that you can and always face.
  • Patience:
healing, human, and positivity imageaesthetic, flowers, and haïr image
the more you grow older, the more you face a lot of different things, obstacles, challenges and the more you understand the importance of being patient, the importance of taking time to grow, heal, success and overcome.
  • Braveness and Daring:
pink and quotes imagequotes, inspiration, and motivation image
because life is too short to keep yourself hidden, to keep yourself from getting what you deserve, to do what you can do, because you have to choose what to focus on and what things you put effort on.