hi!


inspired by:




article, moon, and sun image


1.What do you want to get better at and why?


aesthetic, paintings, and studio imagepretty, aesthetic aesthetics, and selflove image
I want to get better at drawing, painting, taking care of myself and socializing. The reason is because all of these things just make me happy.

2.Are you afraid of people's opinions? Why? Is there a person whose opinion matters the most to you? Why?


city, city lights, and lights imageaesthetic, beauty, and sculpture image
I am afraid, yeah. And I think it's because since I grew up in this kind of environment and my family members have always acted like everyone's opinion should make one question their actions and decisions. I don't think that there's one particular person whose opinion matters to me most since I worry about everyone's opinion on me.

3.What kind of job would you do for free for 5 years?


aesthetic, beauty, and necklace imageaesthetic and qoutes image
I'd probably work at a library. I like the idea of going through shelves of books in silence.

4.What do you want people to say about you when you're not around?


aesthetic and qoutes imageaesthetic, animal, and cat image
That they feel safe to be themselves when I'm around, that I make them feel included, important, seen and heard.

5.What is a thing you've been obsessed with for a long time? Why is that?


aesthetic, pink, and soft imagek-pop, kpop, and ateez image
Pink, heart shaped stuff and park seonghwa because they make me the happiest.

6.What would you be doing if money wasn't an issue?


aesthetic, details, and Jimmy Choo image60s, night, and scary image
I'd travel a lot, go to ateez concerts, get everything I want and all that

7.Is there someone you're envious of and why?


aesthetic, love, and beauty imageaesthetic, monochrome, and black image
I really hate to admit it but I envy a friend of mine because she is everything I want to be. She is social, pretty, super kind and sweet, she can do so many things and everyone likes her.

8.What would you sacrifice in exchange for fulfillment?


fashion, black, and aesthetic imageaesthetic and soft image
old bad habits, my attachment to people who have hurt me

9. Do you think that there's someone who is made for you? Or do you think that there are several people you could theoretically fall in love with and that the circumstances decide whether all of it will work out?


aesthetic, love, and hands imageaesthetic and couple image
I like to think that everyone has someone who's made to be with them. But the tragic thing is that not all of us end up with their person.

10.Who inspires you?


k-pop, kpop, and kim hongjoong imagejungkook, jeon jungkook, and bts image
Hongjoong and Jungkook

11.What makes you lose track of time?


aesthetic, rptheme, and theme imageb&w, aesthetic, and love image
spending time with someone I love, being really focused on something, scrolling through pinterest

12.Have you ever lost/cut off a friend? What do you think about it now? Was it the right decision?


aesthetic, alternative, and grunge imagegreen, aesthetic, and book image
I cut off a few people recently and one of them is my crush. I think that I had to do it, they didn't respect me or my time and didn't put any effort into their relationships with me. I'm really fed up with that so I decided to put my empathy away for once. So yeah, I think it was the right decision because I deserve better.

13.Which unique set of skills and personality traits do you possess?


aesthetic, background, and green imageaesthetic, music video, and soya image
I can easily understand what a person I'm talking is feeling even if they try to hide it. I'm also really disciplined.

14.What makes you feel engaged and focused?


aesthetic, Darkness, and tarot imageaesthetic, astrology, and Darkness image
Having a clear mind and a clear vision.

15.Which idea doesn't seem to leave your mind ever?


Image removedbeauty, aesthetic, and retro image
the one of my autentic self

16.If you had three extra hours a day how would you spend them?


book and aesthetic imageaesthetic and soft image
I'd practice more on the skills I want to develop

17. Think of people you're close to and try picking out the most important ones. Ask yourself why you chose them.


flowers imageaesthetic, coffee, and figs image
honestly, I can think of just one person. I chose them because they're always there for me, they understand me and they support me. plus, I love their presence, it makes me feel like I am free to be myself.

_18. Are you the type of person that keeps thinking about the past or are you less sentimental and always thinking about your future? Which trait do you think is 'better' and why?


necklace imageart, painting, and aesthetic image
I always think about the past, sometimes it even feels like I'm stuck in it. Thinking about your future is way way better and healthier because your past doesn't need your attention anymore, it happened.

19. What are you good at? Are there things you're good at but don't enjoy doing?


Image by 🦇˖ ࣪⊹ ִֶָ🗝wallpaper, aesthetic, and background image
When it comes to passions, hobbies,etc., I'm good at drawing. I'm also good at keeping a certain relationship for a very long time. I'm good at always caring, it comes naturally but most of the times I end up being hurt because other people don't really care as much. That's why I don't enjoy it.

20. What are you bad at? Are there things you're bad at but you still enjoy doing?


aesthetic, soft, and cottagecore imageflowers and aesthetic image
I'm bad at cutting ties with toxic people and I'm also bad at arguing, lol. The thing I'm kinda bad at but I still enjoy doing would be either painting or putting on make up.

21. If you could trade a life with someone for a day who would it be and why?


aesthetic, black, and white imageaesthetic, cow, and plants image
I don't know, honestly. Maybe one of my favourite celebrities or youtubers because I'd like to see the things from their perspective.

_22. At what age do you think dating makes sense? And why?


Image by Dead NameImage by derkacirina023
Well, it's different for everyone. Personally to me you gotta start dating when you feel ready for it. For example, at this point I don't really feel ready to date because I'm still learning how to express my feelings properly.

23. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grow up? If it has changed try finding some similarities to the job you're aspiring to have right now.


money and sparkles imagelove quotes, pink, and red image
I wanted to be a ballerina or some kind of dancer so bad when I was a kid. Now I want to be a graphic designer so I guess that jobs that include art have always attracted me.

_24. What physical features of yours do you love the most? (never skip this question <3)


necklace, aesthetic, and gold imageaesthetic and icon image
My hands

25. With whom do you enjoy spending time the most? Your boyfriend/girlfriend, family, friends?


aesthetic, love, and details imageaesthetic, cottage, and green image
With my sister.

26. What do you consider a wasted life?


aesthetic, archive, and cottage imageaesthetic, animal, and fluffy image
A life spent in worrying about what others have to say for the way you're living your life or a life spent in pleasing everyone except for yourself.

27. What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?


aesthetic, book, and flowers imageImage by 𝙱𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚎𝚎
Probably anything.

28. What was the last thing you did for the first time?


aesthetic, gold, and silk imageaesthetic, beige, and museum image
Not apologize to someone who hurt me.

29. What would you consider the nicest compliment you could receive?


aesthetic, decor, and flowers imagechanel, aesthetic, and perfume image
Well, I've received the compliment "You look like an artist" which made me extremely happy. But I'd love to receive more compliments about my energy being calming or upbringing.