If any of you are body care addicts, or bath & body works fanatics, you're most likely participating in the end of the year Semi Annual Sale! ♡


I wanted to share my purchases + the original prices and discounts on the items I bought! ♡


Most collections released by Bath and Body Works this year were very underwhelming so I didn't go crazy with this sale + I'm telling myself to stop buying so much body care.


1. Strawberry Pound Cake Collection ♡


Image by patricayoung54Image by patricayoung54Image by patricayoung54Image by patricayoung54
I would die for this scent. I snatched these items up so fast. I LOVE the body scrub

2. Frosted Coconut Snowball ♡


Image by patricayoung54Image by patricayoung54
I remember my boyfriend buying this collection for me on our first date. That was 6 years ago, I'm still in love with this scent (and him lol)

3. Shimmer Fizz Lotion ♡ Shapeable Soap


Image by patricayoung54Image by patricayoung54
I absolutely adore the shimmer fizz lotions. Sometimes PINK sells these versions of lotions. I have never tried the shapeable soap, but I'm very excited!

Last night I purged my body care and threw so much away. I also gave some things to my sister. Body care is simply therapeutic for me. Anyway, check out my article on B&BW SAS Tips.♡




article, articles, and bath and body works image