Hey!

Here is a quick manifestation of how I want my life to go in 2022... correction... How my life will go on 2022


quotes, motivation, and text image
Disclaimer: Anyone can manifest in any way they want to, manifestations should be as clear as possible, however, as some stuff it's personal I will not go into so many details here c:

And remember to be always grateful for what you have and what you get

I will work more on my mental health


bike, girl, and black and white imagecomfy, girl, and happy imageImage by Vladablack and white, fashion, and life image
I want to discover myself better, start reading more self-care books, and hopefully, start going to a psychologist as I have never gone and I think it's important to work on our mental health even if everything seems alright.

I will improve my french and german


aesthetic, newspaper, and paris imagefrench, quotes, and victor hugo imagedeutsch, inspiration, and leben imageaesthetic, beige, and fashion image
I am currently living in France, however, as I'm surrounded by ex-pats I speak mainly in English so I will push myself to meet more locals, practice my french in any opportunity I have, and read more in french. I also have left my German aside, I will actively start learning German with online classes.

I will get a summer internship


fashion, ootd, and outfit outfits imageacademia, book, and dark imagecity, university, and instagram imageaesthetic, fashion, and goals image
I am currently applying to several places for a summer internship so I will be getting a summer internship in the marketing/ business field in one of my predilected companies.

I will work more in my studies and be more eager to learn


inspo, organization, and study imageadidas, working hard, and camera imagecozy, home, and relax imageaesthetic and fashion image
I will put more effort into my studies and try to research more about the topics I find more interesting

I will live a healthier lifestyle


aesthetic, healthy, and sport imagebeautiful, gold, and golden imagequotes and aesthetic imagefood, potato, and healthy image
I will reduce my sugar intake as I am prompt to develop diabetes and I have been ignoring that but this year I got a bit overboard. I will be having 3 balanced meals and 1 snack a day as I have been eating irregularly. I will eat more balanced and I will be exercising at least 3 times per week.

I will say YES more often


black and white, fashion, and girl imagequotes, adventure, and yes imagefashion, shoes, and style imageblack and white, fashion, and life image
I will just start saying yes to new opportunities and experiences as I feel a lot of times I do not go out of my comfort zone

I will practise any hobby at least once per week


art, fashion, and girl imageart, artsy, and coffee imagebooks, fashion, and girl imagecandle, journaling, and mug image
I love reading, writing, and drawing so I will do one of these at least once per week for 2 hours.

I will work more on the bond with my family and friends


facetime and dua lipa imagelindsay lohan, the parent trap, and movie imagebeach, fashion, and girls imagecinema, japanese, and family image
I study abroad, therefore, i do not spend a lot of time with my family. I speak often with my parents and have a good relationship with them and my sibilings, however I will actively try to speak/chat more with my sibilings as I feel that since we live so far away we do not speak too often.
As for my friends, I have been moving out a lot in the last few years so I will work on keeping in touch with my friends from uio, haj and bxl and keep enjoying the time and frienship with those at mrs.

I will start a lettering/drawing ig account


aesthetic, art, and casual imageblessed, encouraging, and faith imagevideo and ipad imageaesthetic, art, and casual image
I really like doing lettering and drawing and as I enjoy it I will take it more seriously and uploading my work on ig, I also will use procreate and ilustrator often . Cuz, again I love drawing and I have always done it just as a hobby and on paper, however as I got an iPad as a gift, I will take advantage of it.

I will get more financially indepent, save and invest


architecture, coffee shop, and minimal imagequotes, motivation, and life imagequotes, motivation, and future imagestudy, nature, and work image
Currently, my parents pay for most of my expenses, in order to change this. I will get a student job or start a side hustle. Also I will invest more in stock/ funds and save more for traveling and my personal goals

I will experience more


quotes, Dream, and words imagefashion, life, and photography imagegirl, travel, and map imagefriendship and friends imageluxury imagefashion, life, and photography image
I will put myself more out of my confort zone. Do a solo trip. Traveling more and to new places. Learn how to dance. Try new food and start new projects.

Thats it

Sorry for the spam, I hope you liked it. And hope you get inspired by this and start manifesting your 2022


And remember


quotes imagequotes, inspiration, and motivation image

Best wishes for 2022!

A

xx


you may also like...




2020, new year, and pandemic image