1.) Get a Job


chess, funny, and lol imagefunny, meme, and job image
I applied to mad places this year. still unemployed.. but I want to work somewhere lowkey like a bookstore.

2.) Exercise more


gym, squat, and workout imagecardio, fit, and جيم image
I did home work outs during the summer. I want to become more consistent by workng out 2-3 times per week.

3.) Learn new recipes to cook


Image by Ƭiana✨Image by Ƭiana✨
I'm really want to try to chef it up more I like to cook. I think I will try to make chicken tikka masla and garlic naan.

4.) Be more social


nature imagebeach, world, and enjoy image
I'm a rather quiet and reserved person. I just want to meet new people and hopefully make new friends

5.) Take better care of my hair


accessories, beauty, and fashion imageAfro, beautiful, and black image
This year I was really all over the place and neglected my hair. My hair will flourish next year.

6.) Start a business


business, lipgloss, and entrepreneur imageadvice, black, and passion image
I've been thinking about starting a business off and on for a lil minute. Hopefully I can get it the ball rolling.

7.) Read more


azul, heartstopper, and orange imageatmosphere, cozy, and harry potter image
All of the books I have read this year were on Wattpad. I want to start a small book collection. I've been thinking about getting in the Harry Potter book series.

8.) Get some new clothes


curvy, fit, and melanin imageblack beauty, black women, and brown image
I've been looking at fits on Pinterest and I've been wanting to get some new clothes. I've found shopping boring in the past but idk I need some new clothes fr.

9.) Spend less time online


candle, computer, and inspo imageImage by Jarbas Jacare
Since quarantine first began I felt like this is the most time I've ever spent online. I want to just put my time into something else for the sake of my physical and mental health.

10.) Improve my singing voice


gif image
I really like singing and I feel I have a pretty voice but it can be even better

11.) Clean my room & wash my laundry


aesthetic, bedroom, and pale imageclothes, sex, and couple image
I want to become more proactive in cleaning my room and doing my laundry and not waiting for my room to be looking wild and clothes everywhere.

12.) Speak more positivity into my life


life and patience imagequotes, flowers, and garden image
Life is a bumpy ride and I am learning to take it day by day. I want to be kinder to myself and others and focus on myself and not be easily distracted. Next year and forever I will speak light,love, great health and faith into my life and my loved ones.

Thanks for reading (; I hope you are having a great day.


Other great articles I found relating to mine:




aesthetic, art, and article imagerumina
22 goals for 2022






article, happy, and resolutions imagesnoɹǝɓuɐp
some small goals // 2022






22, goals, and new year imageAgnieszka May
22 goals for 2022






article, selfcare, and articles imagemylifeasclaire23
22 goals for 2022



quotes, motivation, and yourself image
Article cover image