hello my loves,

i wanted to share some songs that remind me of winter.


Day After Tomorrow - Phoebe Bridgers


christmas, christmas tree, and forest imageaesthetic, blue, and boys image
"It is so hard and it's cold here"

doomsday - Lizzie McAlpine


snow, winter, and aesthetic imagedark, fog, and frost image
"Don't say that you'll always love me // 'Cause you know I'd bleed myself dry for you over and over again"

'tis the damn season - Taylor Swift


christmas, snow, and winter imagesnow and winter image
"Sleep in half the day just for old times' sake // I won't ask you to wait if you don't ask me to stay"

Buzzcut Season - Lorde


night, boy, and street imagemoon, night, and sky image
"I'm the one you tell your fears to // There'll never be enough of us"

Meet Me in the Hallway - Harry Styles


snow, winter, and window imagechristmas, cinnamon roll, and drink image
"Running with the thieves // 'Cause you left me in the hallway"

Lights are On - Tom Rosenthal


Image by granmaster_bysnow, aesthetic, and winter image
"God stood me up // And I don't know why"

Fourth of July - Sufjan Stevens


Image by Jarbas Jacaresnow, winter, and home image
"And I'm sorry I left, but it was for the best // Though it never felt right"

Moon Song - Phoebe Bridgers


Image by :pmoon, sky, and night image
"But you're holding me like water in your hands"

peace - Taylor Swift


aesthetic, nature, and photography imageabandoned, alone, and sad image
"All these people think love's for show // But I would die for you in secret"

Skinny Love - Bon Iver


beach, photography, and vintage imagehand and nature image
"Tell my love to wreck it all // Cut out all the ropes and let me fall"

i hope you all enjoyed this article!


here are some of my other articles :











Superthumb




Superthumb




Superthumb