Hello Lovely Hearters and welcome to the last post before 2021.


Its become a bit of tradition around here (past two-three years) two share with you all my vision board and some goals that I want to achieve.


I have a blog post coming up where I reflection on 2021 and where I also have in full detail the goals that I want to achieve by the end of 2022 and also the way that I hope to accomplish those goals.




america, travel, and washington image




2020, kindness, and read image




article, vision board, and explore image


1. Time Management


awesome, beautiful, and chic imagework, aesthetic, and books image

For 2022, I will manage my time better. I plan to do this by using my agenda and being committed to achieving everything that I write down. I also will create routines such as a morning routine, night routine, and a designated time to focus on my blog.


2. Move Out


Image by tenderlygirlinterior image

My goal for this year is to move out on my own. Last year I moved in with my parents to save money (which I'm fortunate that I did) and now my goal is to find a place of my own. So this year, I will have my own place.


3. Fitness


fitness, healthy, and workout imagedrinks, exercise, and fitness image

This past year I struggled with finding the motivation to workout. My goal is to close all of my rings on my apple watch and to find a fun exercise class. I used to do yoga when I was in college and I really miss it so something like a yoga class or a kick boxing class, etc.


4.Independence


girl imagefx and photography image

I'm done being disappointed and relying on other people to make me happy. This year, I want to focus on doing things that are out of my comfort zone and having major main character vibes. If I want to travel somewhere I don't want to wait until someone wants to do it with me. Instead, I want to take charge and do things on my own.


5.Style


autumn, beauty, and brown imageTemporarily removed

There was this TikTok that made me feel inspire by clothing. I love how she defined trends, fashion, style, and taste. I wish I could find it to add it to this article, but basically. I want to focus on using my style and what I like as a form of self expression. I work at a school where we are expected to dress a certain way and since I spend most of my time there I want to make it fun and unique and my own.


6.Career Reset


study imagebusiness, career, and job image

I will focus on starting a new career path this year. I went to school to be a teacher and realized that that was no longer my passion. So instead, I took some community classes for a new career and in January I have an exam to see if I will get certified and get my license and I want to start doing it part time and see if it is for me.


7. Sustainable Habits


Image by 𝒥𝓾𝓪aesthetic, Beautiful Girls, and study image

I wrote an article that I will link down below on some healthy habits to build for 2022. I have stuck with some of them such as journaling and reading more this year. I'm still working on making other habits like cutting back on coffee for a month to see how it feels and also stretching daily, etc.


8. Find Ways To Increase My Income


fashion, girl, and style imagecoffee, study, and aesthetic image

This year I was very grateful that I had a job that pays well and I was able to save up money for my emergency fund. This year, I will pay off the majority of my debts while finding a place of my own and increasing my income to save even more money. I know that when I increase my income I will be able to live a bit more comfortable and not worry too much about money.


Want some Ideas of Healthy Habits to Form For 2022? Check out my last article




article, vision board, and explore image


Hope you found this article inspiring and helpful! I encourage you to also write down your goals and add some images. You can share it in an article or even write it down on a notebook for your eyes only.


Check out some of my other boards for more inspiration











Superthumb




Superthumb




Superthumb














Winter Style ❄️

by @Candidly_Yadi






Follow

















Superthumb




Superthumb




Superthumb














Places

by @Candidly_Yadi






Follow








Follow my other social media accounts


Image by Yadira Garcia