Hello everyone! Happy (almost) 2022! I normally release this type of article later in the month, but I was so excited, I couldn't help myself. Here is your January bucket list, with 31 ideas, one for each day of the month. Let's start this month strong!


1: Set one goal to focus on this month


fall, jacket, and winter image
I'm going to focus on two: getting my splits again and planning my book.

2: Workout for 30 minutes today


fit, woman, and fitness image
I'm doing Chloe Ting's 2 Week Shred 2021 right now!

3: Make yourself a healthy meal from scratch


Image by luna rose
Healthy habits start now.

4: Meditate for 10 minutes in the morning


aesthetic, winter, and snow image
Been loving FitOn app's meditations these days! They're really well done.

5: Start reading a new book


aesthetic, beauty, and book image
I'm reading "The Hate U Give" and "Where the Crawdad Sings" in January.

6: Organize your closet and get rid of clothes you don't wear


clothes, fashion, and look image
My number one goal this month, aside from training and writing, is decluttering my space.

7: Buy a new planner


college, study, and studying image
Actually, I don't plan on buying a new planner this year, but I will be repurposing some notebooks!

8: Order new skincare products


beauty image
Got some Sephora gift cards so I'll purchase some products soon. Eyeing Kiehls and Ouai products lately.

9: Make a bullet journal spread


aesthetic, rm, and bts image
I used to love bullet journaling! Going to do it a little more in 2022.

10: Start watching a show or movie you haven't seen before


gif, korean, and rowoon image
Planning to watch "Extraordinary You" in January.

11: Make hot cocoa


chocolate, delicious, and yummy image
Hot cocoa is the drink of January and that is a fact.

12: Do a deep stretching routine


body, stretch, and fit image
I want to get a lot more flexible in 2022, I feel like I lost some flexibility in college.

13: Stay off of social media for the whole day


fashion, lookbook, and alllook image
Prioritize your mental health today and take a social media/tech break.

14: Go to bed on time tonight


winter, home, and snow image
I hope to sleep earlier this year.

15: Wake up on time this morning


snow and winter image
I want to work up to 6:30 am mornings this year.

16: Practice positive affirmations


fashion, black, and style image
Positive thinking has power and will change your life.

17: Send Christmas thank you cards


snow, winter, and window image
Okay, maybe it's a little late for Christmas thank you cards, but never underestimate being grateful. Alternately you can just send cards to people.

18: Go to the library and pick out new books


books, coffee, and college image
I went to the library yesterday and got some new books!

19: Do something educational- watch a documentary or a TED Talk, read a nonfiction book, research a topic


coffee, study, and book image
Grow that mind of yours!

20: Play a board game with your friends or family


cat, girl, and home image
Got Talisman for Christmas and been obsessed with that game!

21: Take a hot, relaxing bath


mountains, nature, and traveler image
With some essential oils and epsom salts... so relaxing!

22: Check in with your New Year's resolutions and reflect




article, diet, and new year image


23: Give someone a genuine compliment


snow image
Let's be kinder than ever this year!

24: Set aside some money to save up


Image by vodkabitchess
My goal is to save $200 dollars this year (that's not much but I'm currently unemployed so it's a start).

25: Read a book that you have been avoiding


aesthetics, book, and bed image
Ahem...Les Miserables...I will finish it this year, I promise.

26: If you're in school, get an assignment done (if you work, get a task done)


homework, lifestyle, and study image
I'm going to be back in school at this point in January so I'll need to focus on academics.

27: Get together with a friend


girl, winter, and blonde image
Friendship is everything.

28: Journal about your feelings


book, breakfast, and coffee image
Journaling is a great way to help your mental health this year.

29: Do a face mask


face, night, and skincare image
Let's prioritize skin care this winter as the temperatures drop.

30: Reflect on the past month- what worked? what didn't?


aesthetic, cold, and female image

31: Set goals and intentions for February


Image by lilu
Finally, plan ahead for the next month of the year!

I hope you enjoyed this article and that you are having a happy holiday season! I will try to post every day for the next week or so to give you lots of New Year content and keep you motivated!


<3

choco lemon