Hi hearters! ✿ I was looking for some inspiration from the new year, I've been looking at some bucket lists or motivational articles! And I'm super ready and excited about new year!!


I really love this article and I wanted to answer the same question! So, let's go!!


inspired by this amazing girl:



aesthetic, question, and year image



1 | Are you excited about 2022?


Balenciaga, blogger, and chic imageautumn, shoes, and black image
I'm very excited about 2022, I really think it will be my year! Mostly because I will end my years of high school, and then I can start living like a real grown-up!

2 | How was 2021 for you?


make up imagepink image
It was rough! I had several problems with the whole Covid situation, but I made it through, and I'm very happy about it!

3 | Did you make new friends this year?


Image by izabelaquotes, strong, and motivation image
actually, no. I reconnected with old friends, but no new person entered my life

4 | Did you lose friends this year?


art, grunge, and black imageartist, cake, and dessert image
a lot! But, you know, I learned that they were not good in my life, so I'm not worried about it

5 | What's your favorite memory of this year?


cleopatra, gif, and movie image
Probably Halloween, I went sleeping to one of my bestie's house, we had a little party with some other girls, and then at like midnight, we went to a party - which we were not invited to - just to have some fun. (i was dressed up as Cleopatra)

6 | Did you change something about yourself this year?


girl imageheart and jewelry image
I'm dealing with my eating problem, so my body had been through a lot of changes, also I pierced my ear for a second time

7 | Are you happy with yourself this year?


classic, fashion, and lace imageImage by tina
Yes, a lot! I learned a lot about myself, mostly how to love myself - which is not simple, haha - and I'm happy about who I have become.

8 | What's your least favorite memory from this year?


fashion, style, and outfit imagecrystal and witchcraft image
Some days at school, my class has a love-hate relationship and we fight a lot! Even on the last day of this year, we were suuuper angry with each other, so maybe those days are the worst. If you add an awful afternoon too, you will get the 'worst day' combo.

9 | Did you fall in love?


red, quotes, and aesthetic imageicon and gradient image
unfortunately no

10 | What date will you remember from this year?


actor, dune, and paul image
not really a date, but I went to the movie theatre with my sis, we watched Dune, and I love it all!

11 | How did you spend your summer?


art, beautiful, and beauty imageinspiration, motivation, and quotes image
I understand how to love myself, I spent a lot of time with myself. I read, watched tv, workout, going for walk or run. I loved it!

12 | Did you try out new hobbies?


crystal and witchcraft imageblue, crystal, and stone image
Yes! I started working on my spirituality, so I'm learning to read tarot and to use crystals.

13 | Did you read any books, and if so which one was ur fave?


aesthetic, home, and breakfast imagechristmas, coffee, and winter image
I read 52 books this year! My favorite was Brida by Paulo Coelho.
Here you can find all the books I read during this year:


article, trainspotting, and writing image


14 | Did you travel anywhere this year? if so, where?


christmas, new york, and winter imagedonuts, gold, and glitter image
I didn't travel! I'm so sad about it because I never traveled much in my life, so I hoped to travel more this year, but it was not possible, but I hope to travel more during 2022.

15 | What day this year changed your life?


france, french, and louvre imageImage by H E A R T B E A T
I don't really know, it is a very specific question! Maybe during the next year, I will think about it, but it's very difficult to answer now!

16 | How was your mental health this year?


hair imagehair image
Imma say 50/50. It gets better for some aspects but gets a lot worse with others.

17 | Did you start/finish any tv shows?


home imagedangerous, method, and movie image
So many! Imma say the one that I loved; I finished Friends - I'm so sad about it - and Chilling Adventure of Sabrina. And I started Keeping Up With The Kardashians and Shadow and Bones.
Here is a list of all the shows + the movies I've watched this year


article, fate, and serie tv image


18 | Rate this year from 1 to 10


quotes and broken imageblogger, fashion, and leggings image
I would probably give it an 8.5; I mean it has been a good year, but I could have been better. I really hope that 2022 will be a great year for me and for all of the people out there

Thank you for reading!

ʚ Wishes you all an amazing 2022! ɞ


know more about me by following me:






𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢







𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢

@effdeesea

 










read more sh*t I write on here:










Superthumb




Superthumb




Superthumb














» my articles

by @effdeesea






Follow