Hello again after a while. Credits to whoever created this idea! <3 Here are mine 22 goals for 2022. I'm so excited for new year and since I've heard The nights by Avicii I feel like I need to finally start living my life and stop just surviving. Let's go!


And since I don't believe in resolutions I really like this "goals" thing.


1. sleep well


aesthetic, beige, and white imageaesthetics, mood, and weekend image
I want to find my ideal amount of hours to sleep at night, improve my pre-sleeping routine such as no phone/no notebook etc.

2. finish my finals earlier


autumn, coffee, and fall imagestudy, school, and goals image
I will study since the start of my semester so I can finish my finals earlier, easier and straight As.

3. improve my skincare routine


Image by 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐒girl, mask, and beauty image
I want to have clear and glowing skin and I will.

4. grow my hair


aesthetic, hair care, and hairstyles imageaccessories, vibes, and aesthetics image
I already try to have some haircare routine. I have thick hair but I want to help them to be healthier but most important I will grow them long.

5. focus on the real food


girl, shopping, and style imagefood, green, and healthy image
By the real food I mean "healthy", not processed, not junk etc. I want to focus on quality and freshness. I want to give my body the best.

6. get fit and in shape


body; girls imageaesthetic, baddie, and female image
(This part actually contains 4 subparts.) By getting fit and in shape I want to loose 25 kg. And I will!

7. subpart 1: continue in my swimming class


Image by Vicky PΓ©rezswimming image
In 2021 I've started to swimming at my uni and I really want to continue in this habit.

8. subpart 2: continue in playing volleyball


fitness, playa, and volleyball imagebeach, summer, and bikini image
I've also started playing volleyball at uni and I like it so much it's such fun. I also want to stick with this habit.

9. subpart 3: take yoga class


Image by Rosalie H. ♡selfcare image
I like yoga. It's so relaxing and my body likes it as well. I've signed for yoga classes since february and I can't wait for it.

10. subpart 4: go to the gym


Image by Rosalie H. ♡fit, fitness, and gym image
I also have signed for classes in gym. I want to learn how to use all the tools and how to exercise properly.

11. find theme for my thesis


law student, study, and studying imagestudy, coffee, and school image
I already have some ideas but I want to find the right one and start working on it.

12. meet new people


sunset and friends imagebeach, girls, and indie image
I'm on uni for 2 years now and I still don't know much people in here. I want to make new friends and meet new people.

13. see my friends more often


friendship and friends imageImage by SAM
I also want to see my old friends more often and make our friendships stronger.

14. improve my make-up


makeup, Brushes, and beauty imagegirl beauty, site models, and baddie baddies image
I like the natural look thing now but I also want to learn more about my techniques and improve them.

15. start saving money


cash, follow, and goals imagemoney, lifestyle, and lux image
I would like to travel more and that requires more money. I want to educate myself more in finances and start saving.

16. travel more


austria, vienna, and architecture imageadventure, blue, and clouds image
I know I will do this one. I have so many cheap options. I want to see Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Switzeland and more. And I will!

17. see sea


beach, egypt, and nature imagebeach, girl, and friends image
It's not a typo. I've never swimmed in sea. But this year in summer I'll go to Egypt/Italy/Spain/Croatia/Bulgaria. I just can't wait!

18. get sun tan


summer, body, and bikini imagebikini, summer, and girl image
I've always been afraid to get too sun tanned for variety of reasons. But in 2022 I'll get the best sun tan I can!

19. go skiing


winter, fashion, and snow imagegirl image
I love skiing and I really want to go skiing again. I just can't decide if I wanna go at the start of at the end of the year.

20. get a tattoo


amazing, ideas, and cute imagefine line, flower tattoo, and girl image
I'm so scared but I what one so bad. It'll be a small flower tattoo I want for a really long time.

21. go to the Harry Styles concert


concert, gorgeous, and hapiness imageHarry Styles image
It should've already been in 2020 but thanks to C19 it's postponed. Hopefully this is the year when I'm gonna see him!

22. be happy and enjoy my life


girl, smile, and black and white imagegirl, black and white, and smile image
What I want the most of all is to be happy!

Wish you all the best to the 2022! <3