I am going to share with you all my goals for 2022, inspired by these lovelies:




article, resolutions, and new year imageclari
22 RESOLUTIONS FOR 2022






article, resolutions, and goals imageRae
22 goals for 2022



However, I wanted to do something a little different and list both a goal and a bucket list item. So there will be 11 subjects with 2 goals in each


what’s the difference?


  • A resolution to me is something you will continuously work towards or will completely transform your life. For example, a continuous goal is sticking to a skincare routine and a goal that changes your life is getting your licence.
  • A bucket list item is something you would like to happen this year but is either not a complete lifestyle change or a continuous goal. Such as going on a holiday or playing mini-golf with your friends.
  • Both are goals to me, they’re just different types.

1. Resolution: Cut out McDonald’s // Bucket list: Go on an interstate road trip


I put these together because they go hand in hand. Often when I am travelling anywhere by car, if it’s 10 minutes away or 5 hours away I end up getting Mcdonalds.


Cutting out McDonald’s is a continuous goal of mine because I want to improve my health and stop spending so much money on junk food. To achieve this I will only allow myself to get Macca’s when I am going on a road trip that’s longer than 2 hours, and then hopefully by the end of the year, I won’t even want/crave it because I have eaten it so infrequently.


Resolution

The time it will take: 6 months to break the habit, then forever hopefully.

When will I start? Now, I will not do a cheeky Maccas run before the end of the year.

What will I need to do? Delete the My Maccas app (Australian McDonald’s app), avoid going past McDonald’s when driving, using willpower to not go into McDonald’s.


Bucket List

The time it will take: 5 weeks to plan and book, 2 weeks travel.

When will I start? I have organised the dinner for the 4th of January, which is when we will book everything!

What will I need to do? Sve $1000 for the trip, get my car serviced, organise a dinner so that my friends and I can be together when we book accommodation. Pack my camping stuff and go!


summer, girl, and surf imagedog, cute, and animal image

2. Resolution: Gain defined muscle // bucket list: Learn sign language


I again want to improve my health as well as my physical appearance. I have already started going to the gym however in 2022 I want to start using weights. I have no set goals of how much I want to be able to lift or how much muscle I want, I just want to have defined and noticeable muscles this year.


Learning sign language will take me about 6 weeks through a twice a week class offered near my house. I think it is an important skill to have and something I have thought about doing for a while.


Resolution

The time it will take: 12 months

When will I start? January 1st, i am working 10 hours a day up until then, January 1st is my first day off of work which I will use to work out!.

What will I need to do? talk to a friend who is studying to be a personal trainer, become familiar with the weights at my gym, set some routines and work out plans.


Bucket List

The time it will take: About 6 weeks, with 4 hours each week.

When will I start? In April as I do not have time to start with February intake.

What will I need to do? the first step is enrolling online, then I will need to save $250 to pay for the course, the final steps are obviously attending classes and practising.


Image by 퐽푟푏푒푟푟푦aesthetic, art, and green image

3. Resolution: Start a tik tok //bucket list: go on a 3-day hike


I want to start a tik tok and not care about how I look on the platform or how well my content does. I have resisted tik tok so far and have only recently made an account.


As for the 3-day hike, I have been camping for more than a week but I haven’t been camping where I have had to move to a new location every night. It is something I would be really interested in doing.


Resolution

The time it will take: couple of hours a week

When will I start? Have already started as of this week

What will I need to do? Spend some time filming things and creating a brand that I am happy with.


Bucket List

The time it will take: 5 weeks to plan, 4 days to complete

When will I start? Next September for the hike

What will I need to do? Go for some longer walks to work up to it. Buy equipment that is lightweight and book the campsites.


besties, camping, and friendship imageadventure, iceland, and inspiration image

4. Resolution: Hand in assignments early //bucket list: Fail 0 classes


Resolution

The time it will take: Unsure yet as I haven’t started the semester or seen the assignments.

When will I start? March when my classes start

What will I need to do? Stay organised, keep good time management and prioritise university.


Bucket List

The time it will take: All year

When will I start? March when my classes start

What will I need to do? Contact teachers when i am struggling, keep organised, follow my resolution f handing in assignments early, make time to study.


aesthetic, coffee, and college imageImage by تقوى

5. Resolution: learn to surf //bucket list: Go to a surf competition


I have really been interested in the idea of surfing, although I probably won’t be interested in during as much in winter I want to at least have a few lessons in the summer.


bikini, girls, and nature image

Resolution

The time it will take: Unsure

When will I start? Hopefully in the second week of January.

What will I need to do? Buy a surfboard, book surfing lessons and get roof racks for the car.


Bucket List

The time it will take: 1 day

When will I start? I will book it when tickets come out ( date is TBC)

What will I need to do? Book tickets, get my friends to go and head down to bells beach with some snacks.


australia, beach, and summer image

6. Resolution: Save more money ($3000 or more) //bucket list: Enter a photo into the local show.


Our local show has a photography competition, whilst I don’t care about winning I would really like to at least submit something!


Resolution

The time it will take: 6 months-ish

When will I start? January 1st

What will I need to do? Work whenever I can, maybe get a second job. I will also need to budget better and spend less on food.


Bucket List

The time it will take: unsure, the submission will take 30 minutes but the taking of the photo might take ages

When will I start? January 1st when I don’t have work.

What will I need to do? Set up my gimbal, organise some time to go out and take photos.


aesthetic, black, and minimal image

7. Resolution: stick to a skincare routine //bucket list: Take a photo every day for a year


I have a pretty solid skincare routine, the only issue is that I don’t stick to it. I probably follow it only every 3 days rather than every day.


Resolution

The time it will take: everyday

When will I start? now

What will I need to do? Place my skincare items where I will see them in the morning and at night so that I remember to do them. I will also need to buy the skincare products when they're on sale to save money.


Bucket List

The time it will take: 1 min every day

When will I start? January 1st

What will I need to do? Take a photo!


girl and model imageImage by izabela

8. Resolution: sleep more regularly //bucket list: go to a music festival


Resolution

The time it will take: every day

When will I start? Now

What will I need to do? Set an alarm to go to bed as well as one to wake up. Say no to going out late when I have work in the morning.


Bucket List

The time it will take: 1-3 days for the festival 1 day to plan

When will I start? TBC I don’t know pf any music festivals that I can go to yet

What will I need to do? Book tickets, get an outfit and organise accommodation if needed.


home, coffee, and aesthetic image

9. Resolution: Eat more nourishing food //bucket list: submit something to a literary magazine.


I really enjoy writing and I write a lot of short stories, I would really like to submit something to a youth literary magazine this year and hopefully get it published!


Resolution

The time it will take: Every day

When will I start? Now

What will I need to do? Invest in some better quality ingredients, meal prep for work and uni and Learn more about nutrition.


Bucket List

The time it will take: couple o hours to write and 30 minutes to submit

When will I start? January

What will I need to do? Plan a short story according to the theme, write the short story, edit the short story and then submit!


cucumber imagestudy image

10. Resolution: play more social sport //bucket list: go sky diving again.


I want to lay netball and cricket socially, I can do it where I can drop in anyway week but have no commitment to go. As for skydiving, I loved it the first time I went and would really like to do it again when I go on a big road trip.


Resolution

The time it will take: 6 hours a week

When will I start? February when the season starts

What will I need to do? Enrol as a member and pay membership fees.


Bucket List

The time it will take: 1 day to plan and 1 day to drive out there and do it

When will I start? TBC

What will I need to do? book it, save the money for it and actually go!


sky, fly, and skydiving imagenetball drills, netball shooting drills, and netball training drills image

11. Resolution: get my licence //bucket list: buy a car


Driving and having my own car will be so important over the next year. I need a car to work, to go surfing, to go to uni, to play netball etc. Obviously, I will need a license to drive that car.


Resolution

The time it will take: 50 hours as of now

When will I start? now

What will I need to do? Drive to work with mum every day, go for more night drives and book in my test.


Bucket List

The time it will take: Unsure maybe 6 weeks

When will I start? next February

What will I need to do? save money for rego and for the car, spend time inspecting cars, actually buy it.


Image by maddisoncarter_20sky, aesthetic, and clouds image

That's all from me guys! Thanks for reading.


If you want something completely different here's some of my other "glow up" and 'cleanse' challenges.




2020, challenge, and food image풫풽표푒풷푒 퓇표퓈푒
HOW TO REALLY GLOW UP IN 2022






article, resolutions, and articles image풫풽표푒풷푒 퓇표퓈푒
That Vsco Girl in 2022




Superthumb




Superthumb




Superthumb