here are my goals for the new year. last year i reached basically none of them lol, but this year I have in mind something that feels more achievable while still being a bit out of my comfort zone!


1- start recording what I eat and eat better


donuts and fresh taste imagefood, breakfast, and coffee image
i have started to realise that i eat a lot of junk food and this is taking a toll on my health. i want to start being more conscious about what i eat while still enjoying food as much as i do now.

2- Reduce phone time


aesthetics, animals, and minimalist imageaesthetic, beauty, and bijoux image
my goal is no more than 5 hours a day. it still seems like a lot but since the pandemic started i stay on my phone for 9 hours a day, sometimes more, i don't even know how i manage to. i would also like to reduce a lot social media time, like no more than an hour a day because i know it has a big effect on my mental health.

3- Read more


book, coffee, and aesthetic imagebook and reading image
this year i'd like to read at least 14 books

4- work out


yoga, fitness, and split imagegirl image
in the last two years i've been at home a lot and i did not work out at all. i want to start doing some low impact exercises like walking or yoga just because i want to start moving a bit again.

5- start caring less about other people's opinions about my life


dark academia, dark academia aesthetic, and light academia imageart, aesthetic, and paint image
i have always valued other people opinions about me a lot, especially my family's. but i am enough and i can take decisions for myself. i don't have to always chose the options other people would chose for me. i can decide for myself, thanks a lot.

6- journal


study, school, and inspiration imagebird, aesthetic, and plants image
i want to start writing down my thoughts and emotions, both the good and the bad ones. i'd also like to start writing more articles here.

7- withcraft


candle, coffee, and crystal imageImage by Traceyanne McCartney
i want to start my journey in witchcraft more seriously and start doing more research.

8- actually work on my goals


quotes, love, and happiness imagemotivation, quote, and quotes image

These are my goals for the new year! i hope i manage to achieve all of them for once in my life lol


bye for now<3